I’ve never tried it and I’m not quite sure I want to.
Hooray I got 200 followers! This is cause for a celebration, so I’m giving away 2 of my hand-knitted, fandom hats!
- One Supernatural hat complete with license plate and Cas wings on the side
- One TARDIS hat of which I could not get the picture to load so here’s a picture from the pattern I used (its pretty much the same except I used a pom pom for the light on top instead of what’s there)
- You must be following me
- Don’t spam people, it’s not nice
- You must be willing to give me your address so that I can send you the hats
I will be choosing randomly on June 30th so good luck!
Hey guys the deadline for my giveaway is coming up!
- likes and reblogs count
- I’ll ship anywhere
- these hats are seriously cool so participate!
My favorite adventure would probably be when I finally found him and we stopped the human race from becoming little adipose.
Umm… I’m not sure. I wasn’t really sure that I actually had Time Lord DNA. That part of my newfound memories made so little sense I was sure I was dreaming it. I guess one day I’ll find out.
Sean’s great (rubbish at laundry though), and Mum and Gramps are doing fine. However, sometime Gramps looks at me with so much sadness in his eyes… I wonder what he’s thinking.
I thought that I was still in the same universe but if you mean am I going to travel with the doctor again? I don’t really know? I mean there was a reason he left me here right?